Let this be a lesson

Thursday, January 18, 2007


I've never thought i was particualy special. True, i have a vet degree now, which i think simply highlights my stubborness over any other feature, and, i guess the travel i've been lucky enough to enjoy by this point in my life is fairly rare. I'm a passable swimmer, can juggle, i can make a dragon out of a sheet of paper (i'm proud of that one), tried my hand, with varying degrees of success, at painting, pottery and sculpture. Stuff that everyone could do really (with enough stubborness... or a CoE upbringing...)

So it came as a great and slightly disturbing suprise to me to find that someone liked my life enough (or at least one of my friends, in particular...) to create their own online version of me, using information easily accessible from this blog and it's links. I guess that's what comes from putting your life online for all and sundry.

Still, seems no harm is done, and i think things are sorted now... Hopefully. And if you're reading this 'Travesty' , no hard feelings mate. You live and learn.

If anything i suppose i should be offended that i could be copied easily enough to fool my friends... ;-)
Incidently, my apologies for the slackness of my posting in recent weeks. I have been busy. Honest. And my computer screwed up too. So i have excuses. The first update tonight was going to cover all that... guess after 6 weeks it can wait to tomorrow!

1 rambles

1 Comments

at 7:07 am Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment